Friday 24 January 2014

Meow!

Where has the time gone?
I know not.



Last thing I knew it was Christmas. All of a sudden it's like the end of January, or something.

Anyhoos, I've had a fair few crochet projects on the go and I thought I'd share one.

Kitty-cat cushion.



Very simple to make. Pretty quick, too. 
You make two identical pieces, crocheted back and forth in single crochet rows and then you add some stuffing and single crochet them together.


Could not be easier, I assure you.

Look, Kitty even gets on well with Scottie dog.
The patterns are available in my Etsy shop just over there on the left toolbar.



Hope your January has been enjoyable and hasn't flown by too quickly.

I'll be back soon with news of a blanket I'm making (Shock. Horror. Yes, a blanket. I am surprising myself with this one)

Sarah x

17 comments:

  1. so lovely to have you here! I was following you on FB, but I'm not a FB person at all (even if I have my page over there, too!)!!!
    I love to read blog posts and congratulations for your last project! I love cats!!!
    xxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did the last month go? Glad I'm not the only who's misplaced it. Your pillow is adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so fab, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are back, love the kitty cushion.
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely creation! And I love the fabrics those two beauties are sitting on...a blanket? Wow! That's a new one! I wonder if it's full of squares of cute amigurumi...can't wait to see! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see you back and loving your sweet makes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving you cat and dog cushions.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm half Scottish, so partial to the Scottie Dog. Thanks for sharing. The trim and bows really make them cute.
    Sheila
    http://sheilazachariae.blogspot.com/2014/01/diy-shawl-pin-with-buttons.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your cat !!!!is it possible for you to explain how to realize it? I am a beginner!
    have a good day
    michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bless. Such a cute kitty pillow :) I will definitely have to make one of these, seeing as we're allergic in our family.
    Have a lovely, creative day :)
    - Kristin -

    ReplyDelete
  11. eeek! so sweeeeeeet!
    love the cat!
    pami

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww adborable cushions, my auntie would absolutely love the scottie dog :-)

    ReplyDelete

  13. Hi, I love your blog, is beauty, I love the colors, I love your crochet, visit my blog too,hugs from Brazil.
    http://www.titacarre.com
    http://elo7.com.br/titacarre

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello
    I like your cat.it is so cute .i am a beginner so I do not know how to do it
    Can you explain ,please I only want to do for myself
    have a good day
    michele

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute. I love the cat and dog. Such a fun pair :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so leave a comment or ask a question and l'll reply to you right here.
Have a fab day.
Sarah Xx